*A Green Belt certificate is a prerequisite for this Course
Six Sigma Black Belt Training Features
- All course leaders are Master Black Belts with extensive project knowledge and real world experience
- Practical approach to applying statistical analysis utilizing Minitab 17 software, considered to be the global standard in Six Sigma.
- Each week of class includes support and project consultation with Master Black Belt
Six Sigma Black Belt Course Features
- Special Pricing for the Black Belt Course Includes Black Belt Project Certification
- Ability to purchase a highly discounted copy of Minitab 17 software.
- If Purchased with a Green Belt Course selection we will provide a $1000 discount coupon on the combined programs (dates must be sequential)
Each day of training will be 6 hours long, with breaks included. After obtaining this training, you can lead a qualified team on a Black Belt project.
Week 1 Six Sigma Black Belt Training Topics
Week 2 Six Sigma Black Belt Training Topics
Certification at Black Belt requires completion of the course + application of concepts in a process improvement project chosen by the student. The instructor provides coaching outside of training to candidates by email, phone or web-based meetings. Six Sigma provides project templates that can be used and submitted at the end for review. Typical Six Sigma projects aim to solve a problem where the solution is not immediately evident and the roadmap provides a structured approach to problem-solving.
Students will receive a certificate of completion after training. Once the final project is reviewed and approved students will receive their final certificate as a certified Black Belt.