Six Sigma Green Belt Training Features
- All course leaders are Master Black Belts with extensive project knowledge and real-world experience.
- A practical approach to applying statistical analysis utilizing Minitab 17 software, considered to be the global standard in Six Sigma.
- Each week of class includes support and project consultation with Master Black Belt
Online Green Belt Course will be an 8-day course taking place over 2 separate weeks. Each day of training will be 6 hours long, with breaks included. After obtaining this training, you can lead a qualified team on a Green Belt project.
Six Sigma Green Belt Course Features
- Ability to purchase a highly discounted copy of Minitab 17 software.
- Ability to sign up at a later date for the Black Belt online program.
- Sign up for both now and save on the combined Green Belt Black Belt program (dates Must be sequential).
Certification at Green Belt requires completion of the course + application of concepts in a process improvement project chosen by the student. The instructor provides coaching outside of training to candidates by email, phone or web-based meetings. Six Sigma provides project templates that can be used and submitted at the end for review. Typical Six Sigma projects aim to solve a problem where the solution is not immediately evident and the roadmap provides a structured approach to problem-solving.
Students will receive a certificate of completion after training. Once the final project is reviewed and approved students will receive their final certificate as a certified Green Belt.