Course Length: 1 day
Welcome to Introduction to Personal Computers Using Microsoft® Windows® 10. Whether you're new to computers or have used them in the past, this class will help you become more comfortable using a personal computer (PC) and, more specifically, the Windows 10 interface. This course will help you to define what a PC is, and familiarize you with the Windows 10 user interface and its basic capabilities. In this course, you will explore Windows 10 and learn how to create documents, send email, browse the Internet, and share information between applications and with other users.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform basic work-related tasks on a PC running the Windows 10 operating system.
Access Windows 10.
- Use Windows apps and desktop applications to complete day-to-day tasks, including installing new apps and multitasking with multiple programs.
- Work with files and folders by using File Explorer and OneDrive.
- Customize the Windows 10 environment.
- Install and remove printers and peripheral devices.
- Use Windows 10 security features to create more secure passwords and protect your device against common attacks.
This course is designed for end users who are familiar with computers and who need to use the features and functionality of the Windows 10 operating system for personal and/or professional reasons.
Accessing Windows 10
Using Windows Universal Apps and Desktop Applications
Working with Files and Folders
Customizing the Windows 10 Environment
Installing and Removing Devices
Using Windows 10 Security Features