Course length: 3-days
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques.
PMI reports that the ACP is their fastest-growing certification. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts – 75% versus 56%.
The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
The class will help you prepare for the ACP exam and teach you to apply the seven domains of agile project management.
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- Secondary degree
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- 12 months of general project experience within the last 5 years. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 8 months of agile project experience within the last 3 years