Course length: 5 days
If you enjoy the prestige that comes from being the best in your field, then you’ll appreciate the professional advantages derived from attaining the PMP, the profession’s most globally recognized and respected credential. The PMP designation following your name tells current and potential employers that you have demonstrated a solid foundation of knowledge from which you can competently practice project management.
- A high school diploma or an associate’s degree (or global equivalent)
- 60 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management—both on the job and through professional certification—is becoming the standard to compete in today's fast-paced and highly technical workplace.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Apply for and pass the coveted PMP exam.
- Understand key elements of managing a project using traditional methodologies.
- Understand key elements of managing a project using agile methodologies.
- Understand how, why, and when to use which methodology.
How to Pass the PMP Exam
The Final Exam