This 3-day ITIL® Foundation Certification training course introduces students to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations.
ITIL concepts provides a baseline for how to support business outcomes, enable business change, manage cost and risk in line with business needs, optimize customer experiences, show value and continuously improve. This ITIL Foundation course helps students understand ITIL terminology, processes and the service lifecycle stages.
Upon completing this course, students be well positioned to successfully complete the associated ITIL exam required for entry into the future ITIL intermediate-level training courses.
ITIL covers five core disciplines:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
None, although a familiarity with IT service delivery will be beneficial.
About the Examination
- The examination is included as part of this course.
- The exam is closed book.
- The exam is forty (40) multiple choice questions.
- The exam lasts 60 minutes.
- The pass score is 65% (26 out of 40 questions).
Upon successful passing of the ITIL Foundation exam, the student will be recognized with 2 credits in the ITIL Qualification Scheme.
You may also be interested in: