Course Length: 1 day
Microsoft® SharePoint® is a platform designed to facilitate collaboration and allow people to use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. As such, SharePoint has many distinct features that must be enabled and configured, and many content structures that can be selected, added, and configured. In this course, you will learn how to create, configure, and manage SharePoint sites so that your team or organization can share information and collaborate effectively.
SharePoint content structures and configuration options are complex. Site owners must understand what features, options, and content structures are available in SharePoint, and how to properly configure them. With SharePoint sites, features, and content structures properly implemented, users will be able to securely share files, collaborate on documents, and access information they need to work with their colleagues more effectively.
Note: The skills covered in this course are appropriate both for Site Owners who work in environments with SharePoint Online servers and for those using on-premises SharePoint servers in Modern Experience mode. This course covers the comprehensive suite of SharePoint online features and functions, which may go beyond what is available if the production environment is limited to SharePoint 2019 servers. How the environment is customized and configured will also affect how production sites compare to the sample sites shown in class.
- Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
- Create and configure document libraries.
- Create and configure lists.
- Assign permissions and access rights.
- Create and configure a communication site.
- Implement workflows with Forms and Flow.
- Creating and Configuring a New Site
- Creating and Configuring Document Libraries
- Creating and Configuring Lists
- Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
- Creating and Configuring a Communication Site
- Implementing Workflows with Forms and Flow