Course Length: 1 day
Note: Students need administrative permissions at their place of work to apply this knowledge.
Microsoft® SharePoint® Online and SharePoint 2019 helps people collaborate and use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. SharePoint can also help organizations segment digital information, share information from external sources, archive records, and create rich websites quickly and easily. In this course, you will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint site so that your team or organization can collaborate effectively, manage the flow of digital information, meet governance and compliance needs, and create rich websites for your organization's needs.
SharePoint features are robust and complex. Site owners can determine what features and options to make available in SharePoint, and how to configure those features to meet organizational and user needs. By properly implementing these features, users will be able to collaborate effectively, and organizations will save time and money through automation of business processes, fast and efficient retrieval of information, and effective records management.
In this course, you will implement and manage advanced SharePoint Site features based on business requirements.
- Configure site settings.
- Integrate external data and apps.
- Configure custom content types, columns, and document sets.
- Manage information governance and compliance.
- Design and create a SharePoint site for an event.
- Configuring Site Settings
- Integrating External Data and Apps
- Configuring Custom Content Types, Columns, and Document Sets
- Managing Information Governance and Compliance
- Designing and Creating a SharePoint Event Site