Course length: 3-days
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques.
PMI reports that the ACP is there fastest growing certification. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts – 75% versus 56%.
The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
The class will help you prepare for the ACP exam and teach you to apply the seven domains of agile project management.
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- 2000 hours of general project experience working on teams or a current PMP certification.
- 1500 hours working on agile project teams or agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- The exam has 120 multiple-choice questions and you have three hours to complete it.