- To fully understand Cloud Security from a real-world viewpoint
- To receive the hands-on experience needed to implement
- Cloud Security with practical implementations
- To comprehend the industry security standards for both exam knowledge and implementation
- To have a general working knowledge of what to audit in a cloud architecture.
- To know hands-on methods of auditing a cloud environment from the best practices viewpoint.
- To understand how compliance is viewed and dealt with in the cloud.
- To gain the knowledge needed to pass the exam
- Recommended minimum one-year experience with virtualization technology or equivalent knowledge.
- General understanding of cloud architectures.
- Minimum one-year experience with general security.
Module 1 - Introduction to Cloud Computing and Architecture
Module 2 – Cloud Risks
Module 3 - ERM and Governance
Module 4 - Legal Issues
Module 5 - Virtualization
Module 6 - Data Security
Module 7 - Data Center Operations
Module 8 - Interoperability and Portability
Module 9 - Traditional Security
Module 10 - BCM and DR
Module 11 - Incident Response
Module 12 - Application Security
Module 13 - Encryption and Key Management
Module 14 - Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
Module 15 - Auditing and Compliance
The Certified Information Systems Security Officer exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions.