Course length: 1-day
Microsoft Office Excel is Microsoft’s popular spreadsheet program that allows users to organize, format, and calculate data with formulas using a structure broken up by rows and columns.
The Level 3 Advanced course is designed for students desiring to gain the skills necessary to automate tasks in Excel using macros, share workbooks and collaborate with other users, and audit and analyze worksheet data using conditional formatting and data validation rules.
Excel Level 1 Foundation or equivalent knowledge
Excel Level 2 Intermediate or equivalent knowledge
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Share and protect workbooks.
- Automate workbook functionality.
- Use Lookup functions and formula auditing.
- Forecast data.
- Create sparklines and map data.
Using Conditional Formatting
Using Excel as a Database
Using Custom AutoFill Lists
Introduction to Macros
Before testing you will need:
- Excel Level 1 Foundation
- Excel Level 2 Intermediate
- Excel Level 3 Advanced
Is Level 3 right for you?
Try our self-assessment