Achieving CCNP Enterprise certification proves your skills with enterprise networking solutions. To earn CCNP Enterprise certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core enterprise technologies and one enterprise concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.
To earn CCNP Enterprise, you pass two exams: a core exam and an enterprise concentration exam of your choice. And every exam in the CCNP Enterprise program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
- Core Exam 350-401 ENCOR Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Concentration exams (choose one):
- 300-410 ENARSI Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 300-415 ENSDWI Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (SDWAN300)
- 300-420 ENSLD Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 ENWLSD Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
- 300-430 ENWLSI Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI)
- 300-435 ENAUTO Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI)