Achieving CCNP Collaboration certification proves your skills with collaboration solutions. To earn CCNP Collaboration certification, pass two exams: one that covers core collaboration technologies and one collaboration concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.
The Core exam focuses on your knowledge of collaboration infrastructure. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Collaboration certification.
Concentration exams focus on emerging industry-specific topics.
Prerequisites: There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Collaboration, but you should have a good understanding of exam topics before taking the exam. Cisco CLFNDU Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations may be helpful.
Recertification: CCNP Collaboration certification is valid for three years
- Certification: Exam 350-801 CLCOR earns, CCIE Collaboration Core
Concentration Classes and Exams (Choose One)
- Exam 300-810 earns, CCNP Collaboration: Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Applications Implementation
- Exam 300-815 earns, CCNP Collaboration: Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Call Control and Mobility Implementation
- Exam 300-820 earns, CCNP Collaboration: Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration and Edge Implementation
- Exam 300-835 CLAUTO earns, CCNP Collaboration, Cisco Certified DevNet Professional, Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Collaboration Automation Programmability