The Teamwork Administrator is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
Two Exams will earn your Microsoft 365: Teamwork Administrator
Exam MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Part 1
The following one and two-day classes will help you prepare for exam MS-300
- MS-300T01 Managing Office 365 Content Services
- MS-300T02 Managing SharePoint Online
- MS-300T03 Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration
- MS-300T04 Enabling Office 365 Workloads for Collaboration
Exam MS-301: Microsoft 365: Teamwork Administrator Part 2
The following one and two-day classes will help you prepare for exam MS-301
- MS-301T01 Implementing SharePoint 2019 Infrastructure
- MS-301T02 Implementing SharePoint 2019 Service Applications
- MS-301T03 Implementing SharePoint 2019 Hybrid Scenarios
- MS-301T04 Migrating to SharePoint Online
*These 8 classes may be delivered individually or in a 5 day Boot Camp Style.