This course guides & teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
Your enrollment in this class includes the Scrum Master Certified exam voucher.
The participants will be prepared to take SMC™ certification exam and pass. Also, they will be able to apply the concepts in their day-to-day job.
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master or for someone who is already a Scrum master in his organization. Scrum Master is an important role in any Scrum team and need not be a technology expert to be effective. Moreover, although Scrum is popular in the IT industry, it can be used effectively across different industries. The SBOK Guide, on which the SMC course is based on, can be used as an effective guide for implementation.
1 - AGILE & SCRUM OVERVIEW
- Agile Overview
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Agile Methods
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Advantages
2 - SCRUM ROLES
- Core Roles
- Non-core Roles
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Team
3 - SCRUM PROJECT PHASES
- Plan and Estimate
- Review and Retrospect
- Inputs, Tools, and Outputs for each process in each phase
4 - SCALING SCRUM
- Scalability of Scrum
- Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
- Scrum of Scrums (SoS) Meeting
- Transition to Scrum
- Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
- Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
- Importance of Executive Support
5 - NOTE
- SCRUMstudy has authored the SBOK™ Guide as a comprehensive guide to deliver successful projects using Scrum. SCRUMstudy works through its large global partner network of Authorized Training Providers (A.T.P.s) to deliver trainings and certifications.