ITIL® is the world's leading best practice framework for implementing IT service management. Organizations use ITIL to plan, implement, support, and improve services and create value for their customers. In this course, you will learn the foundational knowledge and skills for adopting and adapting best practices for IT service management (ITSM) in your organization.
In this course, you will identify and describe the components of the ITIL 4 IT service management approach.
- Define ITIL and its key concepts.
- Identify the components of the ITIL framework.
- Analyze the ITIL practices and guiding principles.
- Identify the components and functions of the ITIL SVS.
1 - ITIL 4 OVERVIEW
- Topic A: Introduction to ITIL
- Topic B: Key Concepts of ITIL
2 - THE ITIL FRAMEWORK
- Topic A: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Topic B: The ITIL Service Value System
3 - THE ITIL PRACTICES AND PRINCIPLES
- Topic A: The ITIL Practices
- Topic B: The ITIL Guiding Principles
4 - THE ITIL SERVICE VALUE SYSTEM
- Topic A: Governance
- Topic B: The Service Value Chain
- Topic C: Continual Improvement
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark AXELOS Limited used, under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library® is a registered trade mark of the AXELOS Limited used, under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.