This course has been updated to MS PL 300 Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst. Please proceed to the following link:
About This Course
This course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data. This course will also explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups. The course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution. Finally, this course will show how to build paginated reports within the Power BI service and publish them to a workspace for inclusion within Power BI.
The audience for this course are data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist both in the cloud and on-premises.
At Course Completion
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
- Create paginated reports in Power BI
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Good Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, functions, and charts.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
Module 1: Get Started with Microsoft Data Analytics
Module 2: Prepare Data in Power BI
Module 3: Clean, Transform, and Load Data in Power BI
Module 4: Design a Data Model in Power BI
Module 5: Create Measures using DAX in Power BI
Module 6: Optimize Model Performance
Module 7: Create Reports
Module 8: Create Dashboards
Module 9: Create Paginated Reports in Power BI
Module 10: Perform Advanced Analytics
Module 11: Create and Manage Workspaces
Module 12: Manage Datasets in Power BI
Module 13: Row-level security