Earning the Modern Desktop Administrator demonstrates your ability to deploy, configure, secure, manage and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. They manage identity, access, policies, updates and apps.
Candidates for these exams are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
Two exams will earn your Microsoft 365 Certified: Managing Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Exam: MD-100: Windows 10
The following 1 and 2-day classes will help you prepare for Exam MD-100
- MD 100T01 Installing Windows 10
- MD 100T02 Configuring Windows 10
- MD 100T03 Protecting Windows 10
- MD 100T04 Maintaining Windows 10
*These classes may be delivered individually or in the 5 day Boot Camp MS MD 100 Windows 10.
Exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
The following 1 and 2-day classes will help you prepare for Exam MD-101
- MD 101T01 Deploying the Modern Desktop
- MD 101T02 Managing the Modern Desktop and Devices
- MD 101T03 Microsoft 365 Device Management
*These classes may be delivered individually or in the 5 day Boot Camp Style MS MD 101 Managing Modern Desktops.